Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The End is Near

I always get these random memory outbursts. Memories of things that I've done in the past that I miss doing. Like going to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas. Like playing kickball in the yard and aiming for Denny's house intending to dent his siding as badly as possible. Like hearing that certain song on the radio every single bus-ride home from school. Memories that just make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Oh, you know what I'm talkin about.

Well, here's another one of those memories in the making. The End of Silver Birch Ranch is near. I have already begun recollecting all of the great memories I've made here. All the short road trips we've gone on, driving into Antigo for McDonalds at midnight, mammoth bon fires, spending hours and hours reading and doing homework. There's just a lot I'm going to miss from this place. A load of people I'll miss from here.

I am going to miss SBR, but it is my time to leave. The End of this chapter is here. Good bye SBR. Hello Trinity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss a lot of stuff too. Like Grandpa,the pool,trampoline, and Jeremy but he will be home soon!!


Faith:)