Monday, December 7, 2009

Trip to Iowa

This past weekend I got a chance to go to Iowa with Jeremy and Adam to visit Jon and his family. I always love visiting them, and this time was no exception. We left late Thursday afternoon and returned late Sunday night. It was a shorter trip than usual, so that sucked a bit. But I got to disc golf everyday there, and I loved that. I got to play with Micah and Ruthie. I got to drink lots of bubbly (white sparkling grape juice, its a tradition). I got to go to Godfathers. We saw Ninja Assassin. We stayed up late every night. We got to enjoy Sarah's fine cooking. It was just an enjoyable weekend. It wore me out, I'm exhausted. But I had a blast and I miss the Duey's already. Hopefully we can make it back out there during Christmas break.

No comments: