Saturday, June 16, 2007

Two gone by...

Ever have an old person tell you that life goes by too fast, so enjoy it while you can? I've been told that many a time. They think I don't understand what they're talking about, but I do. Ever since like middle school, every year has gone by faster than the last.
This year/this summer I told myself that I would slow things down and enjoy this summer. I tell you what, that is going to be tough. I don't mean a little difficult. I mean inexplicably hard.
-My manager at work told me that I'd be working close to 40 hours a week.
-Plus, I'm going to need to watch my younger sister a lot (both my parents work and my other siblings aren't here).
-Also, my family wants to get season passes to Six Flags.
-And I have a girlfriend (we all know they are time suckers).
-I'm going to TRY to work on my relationship with God, too.
Yeah, I need like 20 extra hours in each day for all that stuff. It may not seem like much, but it is a crap-load for me. Hopefully, by some miracle, I will be able to fit it all in, and slow things down. I'll have to move some priorities around and shave some things away. Two weeks have already gone by, I better get crackin. We'll see if I can figure this stuff out.
-EL ANTONIO (the anthony)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Perhaps you're going have to cut something out to make room for God...

just remember breathe in, breathe out...and slow down...