Saturday, June 2, 2007

Graduation Party

So today I had my graduation party. Nothing too special, just some food and hanging out. About 40 maybe 50 people showed up. Not a bad turn out, but there could have been more (I slacked on the invitations, which I now regret). I got a butt-load of money and some cool gifts. It was nice being able to visit with some family that I haven't seen in awhile. Of course, the big question at the party was "What are you going to do from here?" and, of course I didn't know the answer. I'm still not sure whether I should be a Youth Pastor or an Engineer. Yeah, two totally different paths. Hopefully God will show me the right way soon. Lately, I think He's been telling me to go the Youth Pastor route, but I still don't feel to comfortable with that. We'll see what happens... It's late, I've had a long day, I'm going to get some sleep.
-The 15-hour-away-from-graduating almost-graduate.

1 comment:

Jon said...

It's always good to see you, but man, it's really weird to think that you're done!! Ah, the memories of young little Tony juggling (what were those things ... hankerchiefs?) in my office. And then all kind of dumb games we made up in my office, in the hallway & in the sanctuary while you were supposed to be working. Those were the days!