Friday, August 31, 2007

College

OYE! So I've been attending my classes at Gateway for what seems like forever. It's only been two weeks. I'm taking College Math 1A and 1B, AC/DC, Sociology, Intro to Macrocomputers. They all suck, except for Sociology--that one might be cool. I've spent a crap-load of money on classes and books, and I still need to buy two more books. All my classes are on Tuesday and Thursday, with breaks from 10-11 and 1-230 and I'm done at 4. I also have a stupid class that I need to go to at noon on Wednesday (AC/DC).
Besides that, I work and lay around. I did recently start playing tennis. I've been playing with Adam, we usually play for like an hour up at Tremper's courts. We suck pretty badly, but we're getting better...slowly.
Also! I get to go visit Jon from the 19th-23rd of this month. I'm just a little excited. I haven't decided what vehicle we're going to take there. I want to take the truck, but I need to fix it or get it fixed first. If that doesn't work, it's going to be the saturn or van. yep, thats all folks

1 comment:

Jon said...

Yeah!! Come and see me!!