Monday, August 20, 2007

School starts tomorrow. Those words give me nightmares. They even make me sick. Okay, they don't give me nightmares, but they do make me sick. STORYTIME! After hanging out with Adam for a couple hours, I decide it's time to end the party. It's about 12:30 at night. I take him home, and return back to my house, and finally lay down at about 1:00, maybe 1:15. The first thing that comes to mind is... I start school on Tuesday. Immediately my stomach feels uneasy. As I think about Gateway more, my stomach ache escalates higher and higher, getting worse and worse. At about 2:15 it's bad enough to make me go sit by the toilet, because I knew it was inevitable: I was going to throw up my pizza, popcorn, pop, banana, bread, and whatever else I'd eaten. As I sit by the toilet, awaiting my glorious display of puke, I start falling asleep, right next to the toilet. Almost took a nap on my toilet. After a few agonizing minutes of trying to keep my puke it, my stomach calms down enough for me to return to my bed. Just about as soon as my head hit my pillow, I think I fell asleep. This morning, I still don't feel that great, as I prepare to begin my classes tomorrow.
What's the moral of this story? School sucks and will make you throw up if you think about it.

1 comment:

Jon said...

How was the first day as a college boy? My offer still stands for you to come to the "Jon Duey college of learning". Tuition, room and board is $500 a sememster plus free babysitting. What do you think?