Sunday, October 21, 2007

-my classes at gateway are lame
-i still havent fixed the truck
-i'm not a leader for my church's middle school yg (there's like 10 students and 11 leaders)
-i'm trying to get a job at menard's but they're not hiring me cuz i'm too good for them
-my grandma and aunt june are visiting till like thursday
-my birfday is in like 23 days(you can ask me what i want later)
-we had a jr bacon cheeseburger eating contest today after church (thats a good story)
-i got a new devotional
-as of right now i'm planning on going to nicolet next year
-my whole body is sore from a block party on saturday and playing with kids at yg tonite
-i think i'm addicted to coke (like you dont know which coke i mean)
-its time for me to get a haircut cuz i look like a shmuck
-i'm really struggling with letting go of Rachel
-i got a credit card, i'm having fun with it. its only got a 300 dolla limit
-i'm feelin kinda lonely
-yeah him too (ask for more details on "him")
-i tried q doba and its delicioso!
-i'm goin to bed!

2 comments:

Jon said...

I'm glad you posted! I like reading what's going on. I'm thinking of you and praying for you!

Hannah said...

wow- you have a jam packed life going...

we need to go hang out more- I feel like we're missing out on our random talk about everything and nothing at all times...