Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bust

The meeting didn't happen. Pastor Leigh says he never got a confirmation email saying that saturday was gonna happen. so adam, tiffany and i showed up at 9, but no pastor leigh, so we left meetingless. We're goin to try again this saturday.

Also, I talked to matt about being a leader for yg, and he wants me to be in charge of games. sounds good to me. btw jon, got any games you'd like to share with me?

I'm fixing the truck tomorrow. i dont think anyone's gonna help. i dont care. i've waited long enough. i have to do it. i dont have anything going on until 6 so i've got roughly 10 hours to fix a few brake lines. i hope i can do it. i mean i can do it. i think i can i think i can. nay! I KNOW I CAN! i will.

im very angry b/c i bought like 25 bucks of candy for myself and my bum family gave it all out to the stupid trick-or-treaters. 25 bucks of candy gone. ARGH!!!!!!

dat all!

1 comment:

Jon said...

E-mail me a reminder and I'll e-mail you some games.