Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lucky Number Slevin

Man, it's been over a month since my last blog. Yeah, I'm a slacker. So here's what's going on:
  • I sent in some forms for my internship; its definitely going to happen. I cant tell you how excited I am to head out to Iowa. It should be wicked awesome
  • I'm sending in my forms for Nicolet tomorrow. I hope I didn't procrastinate too much. Honestly, I have no clue what I'll do if I dont get in to Nicolet.
  • My fridge is snoring.
  • I stole from a store for the first time. (But I am gonna bring it back next time I go back to that store, so it's more like borrowing, and no, i'm not gonna do it ever again)
  • I didn't read that Star Wars book. Too many big words.
  • I have gone on just one road through Romans.
  • I'm officially addicted to texting.
  • My credit cards are almost maxed and I dont have much money in my account.
  • I'm getting worn out again.

2 comments:

Jason Chenoweth said...

Tony,

I'm excited for your chance to intern with Jon. It will be life changing. Some of the change will be in good ways (Jesus deepening your faith, getting the opportunity to continue to serve next to one of the most talented youth pastors I know) and some of it will be changing in not so good ways (Jon in the afternoon after a lunch run to Taco Bell, listening to Jon tell yet ANOTHER of his lame "when I was a high school star quarterback..." stories). I will be praying for you, and if I can be any help, please let me know.

Brian M. Childers said...

Tony - dude - rock on. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures interning. I would love to be where you're at right now. :)

-brian