Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sicko

So I'm definitely sick. The doctor said I have Pharyngitis. Then she put me on Azithromycin. I went to the doctor yesterday and took my first pills yesterday, and I feel worse today. Runny/stuffy nose, heavy chest, tons of phlegm (I secretly enjoy eating my phlegm), I'm really low on energy and I'm tired (but when I lay down to go to sleep I can't fall asleep). AH it's poopy. I dont remember the last time i was sick. And it sucks real bad.
My Aunt June is in town this week. She got here yesterday at like seven in the evening and will stay here till the weather isn't too bad for her to drive home.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Wow, sucks to be you.

Brian M. Childers said...

I secretly enjoy eating my own snot too. I love how it feels when running over my tongue. :)