Monday, October 5, 2009

Peace

I think I'm starting to get a better understanding of "peace." I've been thinking about a few blogs I've posted lately. One about loving everything, and another about "the end is near." I always enjoy having memories of my childhood, or being in a spot where I'm just really happy... like looking at the stars. I was thinking about the idea of "shalom" and how the meaning behind it is about a deep peace. I don't know why I've ever really thought about this before, but I really think this is how God gives me peace. I never really thought about peace and if I was ever at peace. It's where I just feel calm-- when I'm just in a spot where it really feels like I should be. Almost like at that moment nothing is wrong. Where I'm just completely happy and content. I don't really know how to describe it more than that.

Simply just I think I'm learning what it means to be at peace... and I like it!

No comments: