Monday, September 21, 2009

Discus again


Today Jeremy and I went out and did some discus again. I don't remember what my scores were, but they were all pluses, but not more than 5 over. We went to 2 different 9 hole courses than the two we went to the other day. This is a map of the courses we go to, or plan to go to soon. I found and Eagle disc today, and I love how it flies. Lucky me, there was no name or number on it... but the edges of it are kinda chopped up (but I still love it). Definitely my new fav discus. Also, I'm looking in to discs that either glow in the dark or have LEDs. They're not cheap, but they're not expensive. Anywhere from 10 to about 30 bucks. Still, I'm too poor to buy anything. My bday's comin up soon... don't hesitate to go all out on gifts for me.

No comments: