Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Remember Me"

What gods do I serve? Really an easier question would be which gods don't I serve. I'm a slave to the seven deadly sins. And then I'm a slave to a thousand false gods.

In the Old Testament, people go astray when they forget. The simple truth is I forget too. I forget all the time. Everyday.

Right now after reading God's words to me, I feel loved by Him, I feel love for Him. Right now I want to serve and worship him. But in 30 minutes when I forget about God's heart for me, then I will not want to serve Him.

I don't want that to happen. I pray that I remember God.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray to God that you may be borne again of his Spirit.
If you have already been born again, then read his word daily and meditate upon Him.
God loves HIs children and looks after them.
You sound like someone who has a (in relative terms) cushy life.
If you are really desperate to serve Him continually, pray for an opportunity but be ready to use them, as well.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Root said...

I like it thanks you very much :x
VietNamNet | Phim cap 3 | Game | Nonstop DJ | software | Phim 18+ | Download game | Download phim | Nonstop DJ | IDM 5.19 build 3 new full crack | IDM crack full | IDM 6.0 full crack all version

tom said...

love the title of your bog that is my name for coffee. tom

LFC94 said...

wow thats good stuff right there :) Wanna check out mine? and follow please

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to follow my brain farts ...too. I also have serious and silly blogs...whatever the mood is. I hope you will like what you read.