Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer

Is it just me or is this summer flying by unbelievably fast? I blinked at June was gone. There were a couple things I wanted to start this summer and haven't been able to because I've been so busy doing other things. I need to shift some priorities around for sure.

It's definitely been weird being at home without Jeremy, Jesse, or my Dad. But now Jesse's back home, so that should spice things up a bit.

This summer I had a few things I wanted to do, and some things I have done, some things I haven't done so well at so far:
  • Spend time with Faith
  • Go to Six Flags
  • Go to SBR
  • Start a Bible study with my family.
  • Do my email bible study
  • Clean and organize garage and basement
  • Do a personal computer tutor for Greek
  • Pay off my credit cards
  • Lose a bit of weight
  • Repair some things around the house.
Check in later to see if I've improved.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Hey bro. Cool blog, what's the deal with the driveway and the plane? Come visit Texas!

Anonymous said...

Is Faith hot? ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything and half the list you have is exactly what I need to do. Support group blog?

dramaticirony said...

I totally get you. Summer has rolled by fast! I still havent been to the beach or anything. Although, our british summer never lasts as long as yours seems to!