Saturday, May 26, 2007

No stress for you..*pluah*

Today I realized something. I may be crazy in thinking this, but I think there's some truth to it. Today during work I dropped like a thousand things, and I didn't get frustrated or embarrassed or stressed out by it. I also heard people at work today complaining about how today was the stressful day. I thought to myself... what the heck is stressful about today. Then I realized that I do not get stressed by things other people do. Like dropping crap, having crabby customers, deciding what college to attend, what I'm going to do in life. It takes a lot for me to get stressed out, and I just thought that was something that I might share with you. Well, that's about all my brain can handle at this late hour, so ADIOS AMIGOS!
-Papaya shurmama

1 comment:

Brian M. Childers said...

:) I think over time I have found my stress levels decreasing - as I discover what is really important in life. Yes, there might be challenging times - but no longer do I get worked up or worried about it. I chalk this up to having God in my life.

-brian