Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The sweet life of Tony

  1. So we've got our college group starting up next week. We meet every other Friday night from 730 to 9 at Common Ground, unless I find another place to chill. To me it seemed like we just weren't meant to run this program, but Pastor Leigh says that our successful meeting on Saturday is a huge sign that this is meant to be. I guess we'll see soon enough.

  2. There's no way I can fix the truck. I know, I know... You're completely disappointed in me. I'm disappointed in myself, also. I'm taking it in this week, that is if my dad can get an appointment set up.

  3. I've got a new crush! Make a guess... I'll let you know if your right.


  4. I had almost a pound of salad for my break at work yesterday, and I think it's destroying my insides. These bowels are used to twislers and coca-cola. It's not smelling to good.


  5. I discovered about a week ago that Sara will be moving back home in a few months. She'll be staying in the basement. It's one of those things that are good and bad. I don't need to get into details.


  6. I've got a few "hanging-out"/fellowship times. Earlier in the week, like Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, we (anyone who is available) meet at a fast-food joint for lunch. Thursday and Friday nights I'm hosting bon fires at my house, or whoever has a fire pit that wants to host. These are just a few times for me and my main peeps to get together and hang out, relax, and maybe build up our relationships.


  7. I'm trying to stop biting my nails. In the past week or two I've reduced my nail consumption by nearly 95%. I still gnaw on my nails though. One step at a time.


  8. I miss my old youth pastor. He was a great guy and I haven't seen him for like ever! oh my gosh! January won't come soon enough.


  9. My credit card, which I've had for about two months now has a 600 dollar limit opposed to the old, worthless 300 dollar limit. Now I can really start racking up some debt.


  10. I'm reading a book. I know. Those words don't come from me very often. Ok, so they never come from me. But I am reading a book called something like... 9 things every graduate must do to be successful. I like it. It's actually helping me think about things a little more clearly and purposefully.

I think 10 new things is enough for today. Time for me to go pretend I'm actually doing some class-work.

-Henry

2 comments:

Jon said...

Yeah! More stuff from Tony. So, here are the details I need to know:
- When are you coming again
- How come Sara is moving home
- Who do you like now
- When are you coming again
- How come I'm not invited to
your hangout times
- What can I do to help you with
your college group
- When are you coming again

That should about cover it (by the way, our basement will be COMPLETELY done on Monday!)

Hannah said...

1. that's great, I hope it works out
2. you best get that truck fixed b/c well it's stinking awesome
3. you have a crush and didn't tell me?!?!? I'm crushed- and everyone knows you're crusin' on supersuave...
4. salad?
5. AH!!!
6. remind me of these bonfires
7. Hello, my name is Hannah, and I am a nail biter
8.who doesn't
9. now you can buy me things
10. A BOOK, i'm soo proud