Thursday, May 15, 2008

Iowa

I leave for Iowa next Sunday. Ten days away. This is really sneaking up on me. I'm ready, but I'm not. I can't wait to get going and learning and growing. I feel... unprepared. I'm not quite sure what I need to do before I go there. I don't know what I need to bring there. The biggest thing is I don't have a car yet. What's worse is that I haven't really been praying about it either. I'm trusting God that He'll provide for me, but I'm over-trusting Him, like I expect Him to give me a car. God will give you what you need, but you gotta pray for it. I'm just skipping step one and expecting step two.
...just now my dad pulled into the driveway, we're about to go out and look for cars. its good, but... I have no money saved up. I dont think my dad has a few thousand to pull out right now either for a car. blah blah blah....

No comments: