Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Schedule


I don't enjoy making a schedule. I like to just go with the flow. But going with the flow is making me get nothing done. I've been getting like half of my homework done, and I've been procrastinating and not completing countless other tasks.

I'm really tired of staying up late doing homework, and not having other things done that need to be done. It's time where I'm going to actually stop just thinking about writing a schedule, and I'm going to do it... and stick to it. Officially I've been working on making a schedule for the past three weeks, but today is actually the first day that I've actually written anything down in my planner thing. So today is just the start. We'll see what happens from here...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck brosif...

and i miss you still!!!

Anonymous said...

i know exactly how you feel..kind of like overwhelmed to get started..YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!you better get your homework done before play time!!!

Tony Nelson said...

i don't have any play time!