Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost Time


Nine days since I've posted. I think the less I post on here, the more busy I am. Also correlating seems to be how much time I spend with God. So by seeing how often I post is usually a clue as to how much I'm letting things slip away. I have been letting myself slip away too. Not like I had a perfect relationship with God before, but these past ten day's I've spent about no time with God and I can really see how negatively it's affecting me. My whole thought process is different... in a bad way too. I need to get back on track before I look back and realize I've missed out on a month's worth of talking to God.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I think more and more to one of the quotes in the book we read this summer: "If you can't lead yourself, you can't lead others." Definitely a challenge.