Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You wouldn't believe me if I told you



I'd probably waste my time if I tried to prove to you that it's true, but it's totally for real. Last night, for the first time in many moons I went to the gym. That might be easy to believe, but would you believe me if I said I worked out while I was there? Well, believe it. I went with Jon to his gym and worked out for about an hour and a half. We were on treadmills for 20 minutes, then we did "resistabands" or whatever they're called. It was an intense workout. I pushed through it all, it was hard, but I made it. Even tho the resistance training stuff was super difficult, I enjoyed it...almost as much as I enjoyed running.




Now I just need to recouperate... which might take like a whole week.
btw... the picture on the right is Jon working out, and I now look like the guy on the left, except I'm not black.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!! WHY WOULD YOU GO TO A GYM? JON MUST HAVE THREATENED TO NOT FEED YOU OR SOMETHING. CALL YER MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

ahhhh hahahahahaahaahahahahaha those pictures make the blog great... i thought jon lost a bunch of that weight, oh that pic must have been take b4 he started, like his first day er soemthin...right? well i miss you like always...dont work out too hard, you will be to tired to go to OCB with me!!!!(if we go)...

laters bro

Clair said...

so thats what you have been up to...Iwould agreee i would never guess that you would work out,but ithink thats it is good you are trying to stay healthy or at least jon is make you.I have been working out as well and have lost some weight,too.I gained so much at camp its terrible

Jon said...

Don't hate on me because of my good looks!