Monday, February 9, 2009

BT Retreat

This weekend the high school YG from my church back home came up here. It was definitely nice seeing them, especially my brothers and mr. brian childers. I got to hang out with them (not as much as i wanted to) and just goof off and stuff. I only had to work 4 hours this weekend, so that left me open to hang with them. Except they didn't come get me ever! I kept waiting up in my room for them to come get when they got here and they just decided not to get me. Bums. Anywho, I was sad when they left. It was a nice reunion, but it was too short, and I miss them already.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I HEAR YA BRO...NO LONG ENOUGH!!!

and i would have come and gotten you every chance i could but i didnt know i was allowed to go up there and get you! like when we first got the i showed everyone that was around me which building was yours and which window and stuff...I totally would have gotten you though, you should have just been waiting for us in the dinning hall!!!!

CHELLLOOOOOO!!!!!

Tony Nelson said...

dinning hall? what would i do in there? i'm not just going to sit and wait.

Unknown said...

bring your laptop and send me messages on facebook!!! chelloooooo

Tony Nelson said...

there's no wifi in the dinning hall

Unknown said...

oh, well get a really long cable er soemthin!!!!