Friday, February 27, 2009

New verse

Remember how I said was being bombarded with that verse about trusting in God and leaning not on your own understanding? I got a new one to meld with that. John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." The strange thing is... this verse has just been completely pounded at me. Like I've seen over 30 references to this verse in the past week. And many times when I see it, within a few minutes, I'll see my first verse too. I've been busy with stuff... and I just now realized how much this verse has been thrown at me, so I haven't had much time to ponder about this at all... but I'm excited to see what God shows me through it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI tony this is your sibling. i miss you so much! but you will be home in 14 days so i will see you then BYE!!!!!!