Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not Impossible. Inevitable.

Procrastination. I wonder how many times I've thought, prayed, blogged, complained, and struggled with procrastination. Each year at the beginning of the school year I plan to battle against the procrastination from within myself.

Every year I lose the battle miserably.

Procrastination is completely inevitable for me.

Homework always ends up being done a few minutes before its due. It ends up being finished halfway or skimmed through. It ends up being late. Or it ends up not being done at all.

But for some reason, which I can't explain, as of this moment I have done all my homework. I do not owe any work for any class. I am not behind. Everything has been read and done.

So maybe this is this year where I gain an upper hand. Maybe this is the year where I let procrastination rule me no more. This is the year I rule the air.

2 comments:

Princess said...

I've always had this same exact issue. However, this year I've been doing my homework days before it's due. Maybe this will be a good year for the both of us...good luck with school!

x_______Princess♥

Anonymous said...

Procastination is a too much inviting tempation to resist it!