Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Frustration

I just spent 2 hours working on my essays for Moody. When I clicked on the "next page" button, they asked me to sign in. I knew that wasn't a good thing, so I clicked the 'back' button on my browser, and it wouldn't let me go. So I signed in and got back to that page... and all my work is gone. I cannot convey how frustrated that made me. It took all I have within me to not start pounding on something. Seriously... 2 entire hours on this... and it's all gone. There's no way I'm retyping all of that. Sorry Moody, you don't get Tony.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well..i understand your frustration, but dont get too discouraged. you need to just start over and sign in ...in the beginning. or maybe type it on word first, so you can save it. you can do it!!!!

Jon said...

Seriously? Put on your big boy pants. You're not going to not apply just becuase you're mad and lazy.

Adam said...

Yah man, that really reallt sucks. . . . . But you cant give up on that. Take some timee to calm down, sit down and do it again. . . . . I might use word first like your mom says tho. . . .

Tony Nelson said...

another reason i don't want to apply is because they said in order to ensure that your application is considered for the next semester, make sure you turn it in by march 1st.

Anonymous said...

well...you dont know, unless you try..so just do it..do i have to come up there?

Tony Nelson said...

what kind of friends are you? I whine about a problem I've got... and you're supposed to back me up and say how terrible it is and whine with me. What kind of friends tell me to suck it up?!?

Unknown said...

tony, the good kind of friends, the true friends, tell you to suck it up! NOW SUCK IT UP!seriously bro... you can do it again...dont put yourself down just because something happened and you have to redo it. There are a lot of things i could have not done just because they got deleted or something of that nature happened...but i went back and did it again!