Saturday, June 6, 2009

Armpit Tick

So I wake up at 1am this last morning, and I dunno why I woke up or how I discovered this... but I found a tick in my armpit. Sick. I don't know why... but it really freaked me out. I figured I'd just get it out in the morning... but I just couldn't get back to sleep. Just knowing it was there kept me awake and freaked out. I just did not like the idea of an insect sucking my blood with it's head in my flesh all while I was sleeping. So I got it out. Then I smashed the crap out of that tick. Showed it who is boss. A slow, painful, cruel death. That's what it gets for bothering me like that and messing my sleep up. Freakin tick.

I'm sick too... some kinda cold or somethin. It's time for summer, but it's still cold enough for me to see my breath at night! The weatherman is doing a terrible job of dictating weather.

No comments: