Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lonely

I really don't know why, but I've been feeling really lonely lately. Even sometimes when I'm around other people I feel lonely, and I never really want to be alone. You know what I'm saying?

Today Ivy went home, I'm gonna miss her a bunch. Justin and Sarah went up to the great state of Canadia. I'm definitely gonna miss them too.

Good bye's definitely suck.

On the other side... saying hello is nice too. The whole Childers klan is up here for family camp. It's nice to see them. Got to talk with Mike and Sue and Bill and Brian. Me gusta mucho. I can't wait for Jeremy and Jesse to get up here and work. And there's some peeps from ACC working here too... like Mr. Fluger and Hannah... who else? I'm excited to be working here with Matthew Wilhelm this summer also. Yee-ah! Can't wait to see the ICC group when they come up here, hopefully I'll have some free time then to hang out with them.

Now if only I could get Adam and Super Suave to come up here!

1 comment:

Super Suave said...

Definitely need to plan for something soon! Come up with some dates that you think would work out for ya and hopefully we can get something going!