Tuesday, June 9, 2009

believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time.


I decided to jog on a regular basis. Today was the start of a wonderful journey. It took me about 15 minutes to jog about 2 miles. I couldn't tell you if that was good or bad, but I'm assuming it's not too bad for my first run. It just about killed me. After 10 seconds, I was out of breath. After 2 minutes I got my first side ache. Then after about 4 minutes my shins began to crack. After 6 minutes my muscles began to shut down. Shortly after that, my whole body went numb, and the blindness set in. I'm not sure how I made it back here, but I did. I'm sweaty like a pig and my body hates me.

I'm excited to do this everyday now! And Drew already asked me to join him for a jog after dinner. Hopefully it's like a 3 minute jog.

No comments: