Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Music

Decided it's time to stop hauling my big black file cabinet of music around. So I'm working on getting all my worship music on my lappy. For each song right now I'm making a total of 4 documents. Two are PPT, and two are Word documents. I will have a copy of the guitar music on Word and PPT, and a copy of the lyrics on Word and PPT. I want my guitar music on PPT so I can plant all my songs from a set on one PPT and just push the next button to get to the next song. Now I won't be fumbling through papers on stage. I'm concerned about how distracting a laptop on a stand on stage might be... Plus it's a lot of work getting all four documents. I think I just spent at least an hour, probably closer to two hours working on the first song, All Creatures. I would upload them here on my blog, but I don't know how to, or even if it's possible. So I'll just post a pic of what my guitar PPT looks like, because that's what I'm most excited about!.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Man, that's pretty cool!