Monday, March 15, 2010

Break of the Spring... Spring Break, that is.

Yesterday marked the end of my Spring Break. I had a great time during my vacation, but it ended too soon. I spent Wednesday through Sunday morning in Iowa, hanging out with the Duey's, my bru, Super Suave, and Zak. Went disc golfing three times, ate a ton of food, saw some new movies, played sacapunta, stayed up late... a typical trip to Iowa. This trip resulted in me getting sick though. I've got some kinda cold or something now. Slept for ten hours last night and could slept for at least 4 more. I got a crap ton of reading to do tonight too.

I'm getting ahead of myself though. Let's go back to before I went to Iowa. Monday I spent the entire day cleaning and organizing some stuff in my house. Tuesday I spent the whole day watching TV. Although, it may have happened the other way around. Maybe I watched TV Monday and cleaned Tuesday. I don't remember. But that's typically how my days look when I go home from school.

I finna fo fake a fap. (that translates into "I'm going to go take a nap")

Anthony Nelson logged off at 12:05 P.M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.