Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good day, sir

Yesterday was an ultra-pleasant day. I got to disc golf instead of going to chapel, and I got to disc golf after work. Each course was only 9 holes, but they were a blast. I think I ended up around 5 under on the first course, and then around 12 under on the second course (no joke). I double eagled two holes. I don't remember how many feet the holes were, but I know they were short (but my throws were still wicked awesome). We got Craig hooked on disc golf now, he bought his own set of discs after discing once.

After disc golf, we went to CiCi's pizza buffet for a special price of only three dollars and ninety nine cents! Dude, it was freakin delicious! I love CiCi's! There cinnamon rolls are just to die for.

Then we went back to craig's apt, then to best buy, and back to craig's. And we watched "The Life of David Gale." Pretty good moooooovie. I give it an A!

Now today... its snowing? I'm staying at Trinity. I don't know what I'm going to do today besides watch 24. Adam said he was coming, I expected him around 1 or 2 and now he says it will be after 5. What the heck Adam.

No comments: