Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Graduation

Well, I just got my graduation crap. I'm throwing it all together and trying to come up with a list of people to send them to. At first I wasn't too thrilled about this whole "graduation" junk, but now I'm kind of getting into it. Now that I think about it, I'm looking forward to getting hundreds of thousands of presents from my family and friends (especially my friends).
In case you don't know, which I know you don't know, my graduation party will be June 2 from 2-6ish in the gym at Baptist Tabernacle. We're going to hire decorators, caterers, dancers, strippers, singers, stunt entertainers, celebrities, and... okay, we're not hiring any of those. We're just going to have some food and maybe some games or things to entertain.
That's all for now... until next time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a stripper, i hope it is jon duey or david johnson!jk

Jon said...

I'm going to try to make your party! By the way, make sure you blog on this thing ... I want to know what is happening in the world of Tony!

Brian M. Childers said...

Good to see you on here Mr. Nelson. :) Discovered your blog for the first time - catching up in the world of Tony! :)