Sunday, May 20, 2007

Guitars, guitars, guitars...

So I have a 12-string guitar that I play for church. About 4 months ago, I broke a sting on it, didn't bother to replace it, and kept playing anyways. Then about two months ago I broke another string. I stopped playing it. I planned on getting a new set of strings that week, but you know how things work with me. I didn't get new strings until 2 weeks ago, and didn't put them on until this morning. OYE! On Thursday night band practice, Super Suave broke a bass string, and of course I didn't have a replacement one. I'm gonna have to buy a new set of bass strings this week... we'll see if that happens.
Other than that, "Barefeet" is playing 5 songs for the upcoming Gathering (Monday, May 28th @ 7:00PM). YOU SHOULD GO! If you don't, I'll rip your throat out.
ES TODO PARA AHORA! ADIOS

1 comment:

Jon said...

All you play for is worship ... get Jim or Matt to buy new strings out of their budget!!