Friday, May 11, 2007

my bad...

So I've been pretty mean lately. I've been dealing with some stressful things, and I havent been dealing with it too well. So I wanted to say I'm sorry if I've been rude or mean to you in the past few weeks. I dont want to get into the details of what's been bothering me, but I've been stressed out. So I'm sorry if I've done anything offensive to you. Usually when i deal with stressful situations, I either let go of the stress right away or I hold it inside and let it out somewhere else later. I've been slacking on that last part of letting it out somewhere else. I'm gonna try workin on that a little bit. SOOOO hopefully I'll be a little nicer and in a better mood (if your lucky)

Also, I'm going to start one of those read-the-bible-in-a-year things. I've kind of attempted this before (kind of, sort of). This time around I'M GOIN ALL THE WAY. I'll let you guys know how I'm doin on this in a couple days/weeks.

No comments: