Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bible by Christmas

Not sure why, but I've decided to try my hardest to read the bible by Christmas Day. I decided this last night and right now I'm on Genesis 26. Not a clue if it's possible, but I'd like to hope so. It's been absolutely amazing so far... even though I'm 26 chapters in. I have no clue why, but reading the bible now seems so different than ever before. In the past it's always been a drag to sit down and read the bible, but it's so different now. I will read this book any chance I get... I don't want to put it down. I know most of the stories I've read so far, but its incredibly thrilling to me how God works and how he never fails those who trust him. They say the best way to know God is to know His Word. I barely know his word, but I'm hoping to change that.
-Tone E.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Your two recent posts are awesome. May God draw you close, show you His face, enlighten your heart and mold you into His likeness.