Saturday, December 22, 2007

Home Alone

So today my family left for Iowa. I couldn't get off of work, so I am staying home by myself until Monday night. Today I waved good-bye to them as they drove off. That was one of the weirdest feelings. Yeah, I've been away from my family for more than three days. It's just the fact that they're leaving and I'm the one staying. It's just...unusual. It's not like I'll be home much this weekend except to sleep. Today I gotta go do some Christmas shopping, then I work till 9, then hanging with Adam. Sunday I got church and work from 8-8. Not sure what I'll do Sunday night. Monday I work from 11-5. So I wont really be home alone much. It still is strange being here and knowing that my family is in another state. I wanted to have a party, but I'm above parties...I'm just to cool for them.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Can I come over for the party?