Friday, December 14, 2007

blika dee blink

Sigh. This time it's a sigh of relief. Today I finally got it sent in. After I finished emailing that final, I logged off the computer at Gateway and left. When I got out of that building it hit me... school is finally done. I've got everything turned in and it's all finished. Man, that felt great. So I've been in a good mood because of that.
Now that I'm in a good mood, I found something to depress me. On facebook I see pictures of all my friends having parties. I feel like I'm missing out big time. It's really kinda depressing. I know I dont need to party, and I probably wont, but there's still that desire nipping away at me.
Also, there's no way I'm finishing the Bible by Christmas. No way I'm finishing it by New Years either. Just no way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.