Sunday, August 24, 2008

Disc Golf, y el basso

So I'm officially hardcore hooked on disc golf. This past week I went about 4 or 5 times. This week I'll do the same. Adam lost my first and favorite disc a few times ago, and last time I went, Jesse found it. My hope is restored. I've been discing it at Parkside's course. It's a decent course, its much shorter than Indianola's. They are redoing half of the course, so Adam and I thought holes 7-11 were being built, but last time I went, I found them. So me and Adam will go tomorrow and show those holes who's boss.

Today I get to play bass in church. I can't decide if I should enjoy it or view it as a chore. I don't really want to play bass my last sunday here, but w/e. It's been a few months since I've played my bass; I've been playing Jon's bass there in Indianola. So it will be good to get back in touch with my own bass.

Let's get it on!

No comments: