Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Good bye Day

It's my last day as a resident of Kenosha, WI. Tomorrow I leave for Nicolet. I've got to admit, it has totally sneaked up on me. About a month ago, I was pure excited to go. As it gets closer, though, I get more and more nervous... almost to the point where I'm not excited at all. I've a lot of crap packed up, I'm just about ready to go, but it still feels like I wont be leaving for a long time. I guess tomorrow when I wake up I will feel surprised that the day hath come.

Either way, I know this year will be a grand adventure. Gimme one week, and I'll be blogging about how awesome it is at Nicolet!

4 comments:

Ian Crosby said...

and about how much you miss me. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i give you 2-3 days for how awesome it is...and 1-2 days for how much you miss me...and ian...

DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Tina Griffin said...

whatever...you are going to be a rock star there and you will have an awesome experience. Just don't forget about us little people here!