Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nicolet

He asked me "Are you ready to go to Nicolet?"
I says "Heck no!" I got nothing packed.
"Not licked packed ready but ready to leave ready"

As the days are counted down to the day I leave, I seem to become more and more apprehensive about going. I guess it's just really hitting me now. I AM going to Nicolet, to be gone for a WHOLE YEAR. I talked with Craig about what Nicolet will be like, but that was a long time ago... I forgot most of what he said. I just feel more and more unprepared, and I get nervous b/c I really don't know what to expect.

So I'm nervous. Excited. Unprepared. Anxious. Pumped. Dreaded. Bedazzled (not really, but it's a cool word, isnt it?). Either way, it's going to be a wicked awesome year... I hope!

1 comment:

Jon said...

God is already there, things are going to be good, you are going to be stretched, it is going to be amazing.