Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Noah's Ark

Yesterday I went to Noah's Ark, America's Largest water park, located in Wisconsin Dells. Not the best day to go there weather-wise, but not the worst. Lines were super short. We didn't wait more than like ten or 15 minutes for any ride. "We" is me, the Medina family -Grandma, and the Gerlach family -Tim. It was just a blast. It sucked getting up at 7 in the morning, but it was definitely worth it. There were so many funny things that we said and did, it was just unforgettable. "Excuse me, are these free samples? ...Yes sir they are... Well, then how much do they cost?... nothing, they're free... so you're telling me there is no charge for these samples? ...yes sir, totally free... well, let me go grab my wallet then, how much did you say they were?... i said they were free... oh, well i dont have enough money then. bye." Man adam and I laughed hard for a good five or ten minutes. like the laughing to where your stomach starts to hurt and tears are pouring out of your eyes. Good times, they are amazing.

1 comment:

Ian Crosby said...

Thanks for inviting me. JERK!