Friday, March 6, 2009

Good ol' days

For about the past month, so many good ol' memories have come to my mind. Things that I used to do that I miss. Is that considered homesick? If that is the case, then I guess I'm home sick. Here are some of the things I miss:
  • Eating only twizzlers and coke for an entire day: breakfast, lunch, snack, snack, dinner, snack. Yum.
  • Aimlessly driving around for hours.
  • Seeing movies at Tinsel-town, and always having a box of Dots and drinking the biggest drink they have (and running out of food half way thru the movie)
  • Disc Golf
  • OCB
  • city drifting (although I am getting used to coming within 3 or 4 inches of trees). I can almost drift thru the entire camp
  • high school... mostly the releases I had, going home and making myself some eggs and just vegging for a few hours
  • lake michigan
  • having a g/f
  • Golf dome, big oaks
  • the Jelly Bean
  • getting 10 hours of sleep
  • Buddy
  • Softball
  • trips to Iowa
  • having an income
  • taco hut
  • dodgeball
  • and last but not least, my friends and family.
I miss all you Kenoshans and Indianolans!

No comments: