Saturday, March 28, 2009

uh... yeah

What a spring break. I got to scarf down a bunch of pizza with adam, make stupid videos with Super suave, go to the Milwaukee Museum with Faith, and more. It was awesome spending time with my family, just hanging out and playing games. A much needed break from school and all the hw.

That's where the bad part comes in. I really had a bunch of hw that I needed to do. I actually didn't even bring any hw home. I don't know what I was thinking. I needed to get a lot of hw done. And there were a few other important things that I needed to get done... but haven't. I have definitely taken the lazy route while I've been home. I caught up on my TV tho... don't really know if that's good or bad...

It's been a relaxing break, but an extremely unproductive one... It's about time for me to get back to camp and get back into the swing of things.

No comments: