Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here's the DL

  • HP is finally sending me a box. A box that I put my laptop in. A box I then mail in. Then they fix it and mail it back in a new box. They mail back a new laptop with my stuff on it. A working laptop. I'm freakin pumped.
  • I started a new checking account. Chase College Checking. No monthly or yearly fees. Needed 25 dollars to start. Realized I had -95 bux in my other account. 2 overdraft fees. 32 bucks for the first one. 64 for the second. Got them both reversed. YEAH!
  • Had a ten page paper returned to me with a 55/60. Nice.
  • Got a 5-7 page paper due today thats worth 120 (or 160... not sure). I think I did a terrible job on it. I worked hard on it... it's just a weak paper. I was not satisfied when I was finished. I had time to go back and redo stuff, but I just didn't know what to do, so I left it.
  • I think my truck's leaking power steering fluid. This past summer whenever I turned the wheel it was all jerky. I had like no fluid. I filled it up. It's jerky again. I need a new exhaust too.
  • I've applied for a few jobs and heard nothing. I just applied for a mail job on campus. Hope I get that.
  • I have made a goal to memorize the whole book of Galatians by the new year. I'm excited. I have to do about 3 verses a day to make it. So far so good.
  • Just finished reading Blood Brothers. Fantastic book.
  • Just started reading i am not but i know I AM
  • Just got a job at trinity. You may now call me "Mailman"

No comments: