Sunday, November 22, 2009

Like a UFO

Dear Abby,
I strange phenomena has been happening to me recently. It's as strange as being abducted by a UFO. About a half hour after I eat, even if I completely glutton myself to death, I feel hungry. It's the weirdest thing. I'll just be stuffed out of my mind, and then before I know it, my stomach's telling me to eat more food. I have been able to ignore it thus far, but I'm growing weak against the forces of this misleading hunger. I fear that I may soon give into this. I've already gained about ten pounds since going to school here, so that really wouldn't help me out too much. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about this. I'm just so confused about it. What should I do?

Signed,
Stuffed-yet-hungry.

1 comment:

Jon said...

eat more chicken ... and a trip to ocb probably wouldn't kill you either