Tuesday, July 21, 2009

believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time.

it's supposed to be WILD!

Guess who not only went jogging today. But he got up at 545 to go jogging at 6. Yeah, I'm talking about AM, not PM. Any guesses? No idea? Well I've got an answer that will shock you right out of your socks and shake this world to pieces! It was me! I went jogging!

Enough of that. I did, in fact, get up to go jogging with Jon this morning. It wasn't really hard getting up. The hard part was looking at my watch and thinking to myself "It's six in the morning. You're getting up to jog. What is wrong with you?" After we finished the 3.89 mile jog I had an hour or two to kill before I had anything goin on. So I went down to the beach and popped a squat. Then my body decided it was time to go to sleep, so I almost did a Greg Nelson and fell asleep sitting in a chair... half hanging of the edge. So I headed up to the Lodge Lounge and caught some Z's on a sofa in there.

Now that's what I'm talkin about, willis.

No comments: