Sunday, July 5, 2009

Super Fun! Yey!

Man what a sweet 4th of July weekend. I swam across a lake. I went to a cottage in the middle of nowhere. I stayed up till like 2 every night. I saw 2 separate fireworks displays. I jumped in Sawyer Lake fully clothed. I did some night swimming in Sawyer Lake. I got to eat a delicious double bacon cheeseburger from A&W (you'd be excited about it too if you ate nothing but camp food for a year). I got to see the sunset from on top of a fire tower. I got to have a sweet massive bon fire. I got to clean up around my a frame (yes, I actually enjoyed this). I got to just chill and look at the stars at 1 in the morning. I got to eat Jimmy's pizza (actually pretty scrumptious). I found my truck keys (after not knowing where they were for 2 weeks). I got to warsh my truck (it's so pretty beautiful now). This is just a little glimpse of my weekend. The point's just that I had a great time. I definitely missed being home with my family for the 4th of July (this is the first time I didn't spend the holiday with them). But I did so much and had so much fun, this comes close to my usual Independence Day.

Bad news is that I'm still sick. I've been sick since June 23rd. Before it was congestion and no energy. That's mostly gone. Now I've got a sore throat. I gotta admit... it kinda sucks. But life goes on. Just say a prayer for me, and God will heal me if it's His will. You know what I'm sayin?

1 comment:

Brittany Nicole Petit said...

I what you saying! This weekend was a blast! I can't remember the last time I did that much stuff in one day and one weekend!