Monday, September 21, 2009

Discus

The other day I went disc golfing with Jeremy and Rachel to two different 9 hole courses. First course I got a whopping 9 under. Second course I got a sweet 8 under. I'm a beast. Watch out, Jon, the day has come where you won't beat me anymore.

Jeremy and I went and did some discus yesterday in the rain too. I finished up at about 2 under. Also, I'm getting anxious to go throw some disc at night. I found a disc at the store that has a built in LED. But I'm poor, can't buy it... so I must wait!

I love how there's like a hundred courses around here. It's pleasant.

3 comments:

Jon said...

The only way you'll beat me is if I throw left-handed and spot you 4 strokes. Keep dreaming sparky.

Tony Nelson said...

Sparky? I go disc golfing almost everyday. My skills have improved tenfold. I can sink my disc in the basket with my eyes closed from up to 80 feet away. I love it when cocky people like yourself use names like "sparky" on people whom they are afraid of. Just you wait.

Ian Crosby said...

Tony if I can beat him you most definately can. thats right a punk like me beat the great Jon Duey!!