Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ask away


So he asked "If you were able to sit right across from God, and ask Him any question, and He would answer completely no matter what the question was... what would you as Him?"
Immediately, the first thing that came to my mind was... "I wouldn't ask Him for anything, I'd just give Him a hug."
I'm not sure if hugs work the same way for you as they do for me. Hugs mean a lot to me, I just love them. The way somebody hugs me tells me a lot. All I want is a big teddy bear hug from God, telling me that He's got me in His arms, I've got nothing to fear, that He's taking care of me, holding me secure.

3 comments:

Jon said...

You've told me that before. I love the imagery of it.

Anonymous said...

What do my hugs say about me?? I love to hug too. I love it when someone gives me a hug, and means it. Isnt it comforting to know that God is holding us 24/7? But, sad to know that we dont seek out His comfort!

Anonymous said...

Kudos dude.
Hugs are a way of showing someone that you don't know what to say, but you want them to know that you care.

Wanting to hug God is just an amazing way to put that you'd be speechless.

I'm pretty sure I agree.
:]