Friday, October 17, 2008

Strep Throat... UR MOMMA!


I think I've got strep throat. My throat hurts. Its swollen and there's white bump a lumps. It's not really that bad, it's just quite annoying and I would love it if it would go away. I am not going to be able to go to the doctor until tuesday. That sucks.
In light of my sickness, today was a work day. Man am I exhausted. Dinner is in about 5 minutes. I'm going to eat, then go to sleep. I hope am supposed to work in the kitchen tomorrow, but do you think I should be working in the kitchen when I've got strep throat, while there are going to be about 300 people here this weekend? I don't think so either.
Adam and Super Suave are coming up here this Sunday. I'm pumped. Can't wait for them to get here. Yey Adam and Super Suave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GARGLE WITH SALT WATER, GO SEE THE NURSE, LET HER CHECK...YOU NEED TO GO IN BEFORE TUESDAY-ESPECIALLY IF IT IS STREP..IT CAN BE DANGEROUS FAST!! I WILL JUST COME UP THERE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU!