Monday, October 13, 2008

OOOOObediajonahmicahnahum

Two cool things for you:

1. I heard a guy say "It's like taking a drink from a fire hose." Being here at NBI, I'm getting fire-hosed down with so much information and knowledge. What am I supposed to do with all this extra water being blasted at my face?

2. I've been wrestling with the idea that Satan cannot hear your thoughts. Up until about a week ago, I never thought of that before. Now that's one of the main things on my mind. If Satan can't hear my thoughts, that also means he can't plant thoughts in my head, or make me think certain things. If this is true... then I am just one messed up person. I used to blame some of my thoughts on Satan, but now I can't let myself do that. It's all my fault. It's my own sinful nature. Yuck!

No comments: